Garcinia Cambogia is a native Indonesian fruit and Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) is the extract found in its rind. HCA is used in various weight loss systems because it makes a person feel full after they have consumed it.
HCA is also an excellent appetite suppressant and stops fat from getting absorbed in the body. Because of these wonderful properties of HCA, supplements of weight loss often use this ingredient to make their product more effective. In order to stimulate weight loss, there are restrictions on how to take Garcinia Cambogia and also, when to take it.
• Capsule Form of Garcinia Cambogia – In order to lose weight using Garcinia Cambogia, the HCA content in the capsules that are purchased needs to be at least 60%. 60% HCA Garcinia Cambogia capsules are available with a lot of suppliers. The capsules should be taken before every meal and can be ingested with water. It is important that the timing of this ingestion is an hour prior to the meal and must fall around 500 to 1000 mg. In order to reach this 500 to 1000 mg mark and depending on the HCA content, multiple capsules might have to be ingested before meals.
• Liquid Form of Garcinia Cambogia – The liquid form of Garcinia Cambogia also needs to have 60% HCA content in order to be effectively used for weight loss. The timing of consuming Garcinia Cambogia in this form is slightly different from the capsule form. In liquid form, Garcinia Cambogia needs to be consumed 10 – 15 minutes before the meal.
Using the dropper, about 20 drops or 1 ml of Garcinia Cambogia liquid needs to be placed on the tongue. This is equal to one serving. After taking this liquid, no meals or liquids should be taken for about 15 minutes. Repeating this before every meal will ensure that Garcinia Cambogia works.
• Importance of Following Proper Routine of Consumption – The idea behind taking Garcinia Cambogia capsules and liquid prior to meals is to ensure that the body absorbs the supplement properly. With liquid form, it is easier to absorb HCA into the bloodstream and thus, the timing is less (15 minutes) as compared to the capsule form where the timing is relatively more (60 minutes).
In fact, if this timing is not followed and the Garcinia Cambogia supplement is taken before absorption, the side effect of stomach complications and upsets might be experienced. For best results, specific times should be set aside before meals for proper consumption of Garcinia Cambogia.
• 4 Hour Gap – It is important that two doses of Garcinia Cambogia have a gap of at least 4 hours between them. Thus, people should not take more than the recommend doses by increasing the frequency of their meals. It would not lead to better results or aid in faster weight loss.
Before the next pill is taken, the previous pill needs to be absorbed in the bloodstream and has to work its magic. The gap should not be more than 8 hours because then, fat absorption would not be stopped by HCA all day long.
• Most Important Dose – Pre Breakfast – The importance and purpose of the pre-breakfast dose is far greater than other doses of Garcinia Cambogia. This is because since the stomach is empty when a person wakes up in the morning, the pre-breakfast time gives ideal conditions for the Garcinia Cambogia supplement to be absorbed in the body and work its magic. The HCA levels are low after 8+ hours of sleep as well. It is never recommended to skip this dose.
A regular and routine consumption pattern can often make the effects of Garcinia Cambogia better.
*Limited Offer: Receive a FREE Bottle of 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia!
P.S. If you want to accelerate your weight loss, adding a Colon Cleanse to Garcinia Cambogia can help you achieve your goals much faster. The only Colon Cleanse that I can tell my reader’s to use is Premium Cleanse. They are the top selling Colon Cleanse, they use natural ingredients in their cleanse. You will be very happy at your results with using Premium Cleanse with a Pure Garcinia Cambogia.